From the Pearse Collection: photograph depicting the interior of the Cathedral Church of St. George the Martyr in Cape Town, inaugurated on 21 December 1834. Rows of pews can be seen in front, with an organ at the back. Two Corinthian columns flank the altar.
Canoscan 8000f scanner used, file scanned in at 72DPI, edited using Photoshop v7. File dimensions: 400 x 565 pixels. File size: 18.0 KB.