Photograph of the interior of the Tulbagh Church, published in prof. Geoffrey Pearse's book "Eighteenth Century Architecture in South Africa" - see Plate 111 for the photograph, and page 49 for a description. The church was begun in 1743, with its Baroque gable added in 1796. See also Plate 110.
Canoscan 8000f scanner used, file scanned in at 72DPI, edited using Photoshop v7. File dimensions: 450 x 594 pixels. File size: 16.4 KB.