German immigrant W H Fleischman was commissioned by the Department of Public Works in the 1930s to design a building to house the Weather Bureau. In 1963 Government donated the building to the University and in 1965 it became the home of the Department of Communication Pathology. The building also houses the Centre for Augmentative and Alternative Communication. The design of the building reflects a strong international influence and elements of the German Bauhaus style.
Coloured digital photos created using Luminix digital camera, size 2048 * 1360 pixels, 3 photos, total 2060 kilobytes.