Informatorium (photos)

Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisor Pienaar, Leon
dc.contributor.author Van Aswegen, Henning
dc.contributor.editor Läuferts, Monika
dc.contributor.other Louw, Marais, Marquard & Kuhn
dc.date.accessioned 2008-09-16T07:26:18Z
dc.date.available 2008-09-16T07:26:18Z
dc.date.issued 2008-09-09
dc.description Coloured digital photo created using Luminix digital camera, size: 2048 * 1360 pixels, 695 kilobytes. en
dc.description.abstract Initially known as the Education Law Building, this building was designed by the architectural firm Louw, Marais, Marquard and Kuhn and inaugurated in 1981 for use by both the Faculties of Law and Education. Since then both faculties have been relocated – the Faculty of Education to the Groenkloof campus in 2002 and the Faculty of Law to the new Law Building in 2005. The building now accommodates the Departments of Information Technology and Education Innovation. It also houses large computer laboratories known as the ‘Informatorium’ and the Departments of Computer Sciences, Informatics, Information Sciences and Statistics. en
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2263/7138
dc.publisher Department of Architecture, University of Pretoria en
dc.rights University of Pretoria en
dc.subject Informatorium en
dc.subject Student Computer Centre en
dc.subject Information Technology Building en
dc.subject Main campus en
dc.subject.lcsh University of Pretoria -- Buildings
dc.subject.lcsh University of Pretoria -- History
dc.subject.lcsh Architecture -- South Africa -- Pretoria
dc.title Informatorium (photos) en
dc.title.alternative Student Computer Centre en
dc.type Image en


Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record