Built in 1960 to provide offices for the staff who lectured in the Chancellors building, this building was originally known as ‘Dosentekantore 1’ (Lecturers’ Offices 1). The building was later used by the Department of Technical Services and later still by the Department of Marketing Services. Currently it houses the Departments of Community Engagement, Research Support and International Relations. Because the exterior walls are decorated with blue wall tiles, the building is known as the Badkamergebou (Bathroom building).
Coloured digital photos created using Luminix digital camera, size: 2048 * 1360 pixels, 2 photos, 607 kilobytes.