Initially known as the Education Law Building, this building was designed by the architectural firm Louw, Marais, Marquard and Kuhn and inaugurated in 1981 for use by both the Faculties of Law and Education. Since then both faculties have been relocated – the Faculty of Education to the Groenkloof campus in 2002 and the Faculty of Law to the new Law Building in 2005. The building now accommodates the Departments of Information Technology and Education Innovation. It also houses large computer laboratories known as the ‘Informatorium’ and the Departments of Computer Sciences, Informatics, Information Sciences and Statistics.
Coloured digital photo created using Luminix digital camera, size: 2048 * 1360 pixels, 3 photos, 1997 kilobytes.