Drenching experiments with eight suspected poisonous plants and one
specimen of fungus-infected mealie meal were conducted upon rabbits and sheep.
The only positive result achieved was with Agave Americana and, even in this
case, it cannot be stated definitely that the paralysis developed by the rabbit was
caused by this plant, as conclusions drawn from an experiment conducted on a
single animal may not be reliable.
The articles have been scanned in colour with a HP Scanjet 5590; 300dpi.
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro was used to OCR the text and also for the merging and conversion to the final presentation PDF-format.