This is the only faculty where veterinarians are trained in South Africa. It started in 1920 with Sir Arnold Theiler as the first dean. For the first few decades the lecturers of the Faculty were also researchers at the Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute.
The following collections are available at the Faculty:
For inquiries regarding this collection or items in the collection, please contact Amelia Breytenbach Tel.: +27 12 529 8391
View the Collection Policy
Provided for educational purposes only. It may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed in any format without written permission of the University of Pretoria, Academic Information Service or the Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute. Any attempt to circumvent the access controls placed on this file is a violation of copyright laws and is subject to criminal prosecution.