vw00110: View of Church Street East ca. 1878 --
vw00112: Church Street facing west, 1881 --
vw00113: View of Church Street ca. 1898. Notes on the mounting card read 'George Heys bought "The Corner" in 1893'. The corner became the site of the later Tudor Buildings -- vw00114: View from the tower of the second church ca. 1890 -- w00115: View of Church Street to the west --
vw00116: Church Street looking west just before Andries Street 1895. In the image, the shop on the left corner has a sign that reads 'C.H.Quinn. Dental Surgeon' [donated: Basson, E.L. 1980] --
vw00117: Church Street looking west from Church Square 1895. Writing on the photo reads 'Church Street West Pretoria. Barnett 366' [Barnett 366, donated: Basson, E.L. 1980, J5540Y] -- vw00118: Church Street West. "Pictorial-Souvenir…, 1907: Kopie: AA Kock. RGN 1983" -- vw00119: Church Street looking west from Van der Walt Street, 1894. ["Barnett. J. Burg 242" donated: Basson, E.L. 1980, J5541Y] -- vw00120: View of Church Street looking east towards the Square, showing tram lines, the Tudor Buildings on the left, the Sammy Marks Fountain and people in uniform walking on the sidewalk to the right of the picture. ["Pictorial Souvenir…, 1907: Kopie: AA Kock. RGN 1983"] -- vw00121: Church Street looking east from Church Square, 1898. [Barnett 373, donated: Basson, E.L. 1980, J5542Y] --
vw00122: Church Street looking east, 1896.
[donated: Basson, E.L. 1980]
JPG representations of black & white photographs. Image quality: 300 ppi. Date created: 2009/05/06. Program used to create derivative: Adobe Photoshop 7.0