Mr JA van Tilburg bequeathed his "prentenkabinet" of over 10 000 graphic works to the University of Pretoria
Lighthouse in Elburg, located on the North gate of the city. The lantern mounted on the north of the spire was added in. The light was service until 1989. Created by Gijsbert Johannes (Gijs) Voskuyl (1915-2004)
Monochrome lithograph of a lighthouse in Elburg and surroundings. Titled in pencil and signed "Gijs J Voskuyl 1947".