Postcard sent from Max Theiler to his two sisters, Magaret and Gertrud in 1913. Words on postcard: Schützengraben 3, Basel 24/1/13. Dear sisters. I asked mother about you coming to Basel on Fastnacht. She said yes, if Frau Bachmann lets you come. Mother will write to Frau Bachmann soon. So you'll be able to hear soon. Thank you very much for your photo's. You must buy some more printing paper and print some for W. & Wy. Kerny(?). Also some for Ries. As soon you receive this P.C. send me a Pendelbury arithmetic. I remain, Max.
Front of postcard a color picture of Grindelwald, Bernerhaus.
Theiler, Gertrud; De Kock, G.v.d.W.(Pretoria : The Government Printer, 1949)
1. The distribution of B. decoloratus has been given in terms of political divisions as well as in terms of vegetational coverage.
2. The factor playing the most important role in limiting the spread
of B. decoloratus ...
Theiler, Gertrud; Du Toit, P.J.(Published by The Government Printer, Pretoria, 1945)
1. The full colour pattern of Aponomma exornatum is described, and
the range of variations within the species discussed.
2. A. arcanum and A. neglectum are put into the synonymy of A.
3. The conclusion is ...
Theiler, Gertrud; Robinson, Britha N.; Alexander, R.A.; Clark, R.; Louw, J.G.; De Kock, V.E.(Published by The Government Printer, Pretoria, 1953)
1. The distribution of Haemaphysalis leachi is given in terms of political
divisions as well as in terms of vegetational coverage.
2. The factor playing the most important role in limiting the spread of
H. leachi appears ...