This building is similar in appearance to older buildings on the campus, but the internal composition and architecture are quite modern. Some call the style of the building Academic Revivalism. The firm of architects Burg, Lodge and Burg was responsible for the design. The building was inaugurated in 1951 and until 1959 housed, besides the Faculty of Theology, the Faculties of Law and Education, as well as the Departments of Sociology, Criminology, Applied Sociology, History and Psychology. Initially the building was known as the New Arts building, but later it was renamed the Theology building.
Coloured digital photo created using Luminix digital camera, size 2048 * 1360 pixels, 673 kilobytes.