Designed by the architectural firm Meiring and Naude in a style that reflects traces of the Neo-Brutalistic style, the building was constructed in 1961 to provide accommodation for the Departments of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Statistics. When Mathematics moved out in 1982, it became know as the Applied Mathematic Sciences building and is currently known as the Natural Sciences II building.
Created with Artlantis. JPEG image, Dimensions: 2048 x 1536, Size: 686KB.
Created by 3rd year B.Sc.(Arch) student, University of Pretoria, 2008.