Theiler, Gertrud; Du Toit, P.J.(Pretoria : The Government Printer, 1947)
1. Omitting unessentials, the descriptions of various little known
Rhipicephalids and their geographical distribution have been republished.
2. The descriptions of R. distinctus, R. masseyi, R. theileri, R. tricuspis, ...
Theiler, Gertrud; Salisbury, Lois E.; Alexander, R.A.; Clark, R.; Louw, J.G.; De Kock, V.E.(Pretoria : The Government Printer, 1959)
*1. Amblyomma variegatum var. nocens, Robinson 1911, is re-established as a valid species with the new name combination of Amblyomma nocens.*
2. A list of synonyms is given for A. nocens and A. pomposum.
3. A. pomposum ...
Theiler, Gertrud; De Kock, G.v.d.W.(Published by The Government Printer, Pretoria, 1950)
1. The distribution of I. pilosus has been given in terms of political divisions, as
well as in terms of vegetational coverage.
2. It appears to be associated with sour-veld; sour veld which, in its turn, ...